Organizations of all sizes can take advantage of virtualization. But, relying on a virtualized environment impacts your uptime.
Virtualization technology is being widely applied today with excellent operational and financial results. It's become a matter of course for most businesses to work with some aspect of virtualization. Virtualization for Dummies** provides you with a brief introduction to the subject, discusses cloud technology, and helps you understand the various options regarding availability – including:
- The basics of virtualization
- How virtualization and "the cloud" relate
- Considerations and potential tradeoffs when implementing virtualization
- How organizations of all sizes can take advantage of virtualization
- The top ten things to consider when virtualizing business critical applications
Fill out form to get access to this paper and the entire Stratus library.
*All fields are required. Your privacy is important to us.
Please complete the form to download >>>
** These materials are the copyright of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Any dissemination, distribution, or unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.