Stratus is developing a suite of software solutions that enable rapid deployment of always-on clouds.
Why? Clouds are architected for scale and elasticity, typically with low-cost commodity components. In these environments, components fail. To keep cloud applications up and running, they need to be designed to work around potential failures.
Stratus Technologies for Always-on Clouds Stratus is developing a suite of software solutions that enable rapid deployment of always-on clouds that do not require changes to existing applications. With Stratus, organizations will be able to implement always-on cloud infrastructures that:
- Build availability into underlying cloud infrastructure in addition to the applications
- Allow easy migration of applications without having to re-write code
- Provide adjustable levels of availability on a per-application basis
- Protect control layers and application workloads from single points of failure
- Leverage the OpenStack open source OS to reduce costs & avoid vendor lock-in
*All fields are required. Your privacy is important to us.
Stratus is actively seeking organizations to participate in our Beta Program.
To join the early access program, complete the form above.