Learn more about the true importance of availability and how to best protect your company against costly downtime.
Downtime prevention is critical to ensuring your customers have uninterrupted access. After all, in today's always-on world, any downtime especially at the wrong time is more costly than ever. To protect your business, it's imperative that you understand the true importance of availability and how to best keep your applications up and running.
This informative ebook explains everything, in layman's terms, you need to raise the bar for achieving the downtime protection your business demands, including:
- The difference between failover and downtime aviodance
- How to calculate what downtime is actually costing your organization
- Considerations and potential tradeoffs of the availability methods
- What availability option best matches your organization's needs
- How virtualization and the cloud can impact availability
Fill out form to get access to this paper and the entire Stratus library.
*All fields are required. Your privacy is important to us.
Please complete the form to download >>>
** These materials are the copyright of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Any dissemination, distribution, or unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.